Pierre's Ice Cream Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Assistant Night Warehouse Manager
Pierre's Ice Cream Company is seeking an Assistant Night Warehouse Manager. This position reports to the Night Warehouse Manager.
- Load orders into handheld Intermec units for delivery fleet.
- Ensure orders are accurately pulled and correctly loaded onto outbound trucks.
- Transfer (or be willing to be trained to transfer) trucks in yard and fuel as needed.
- Ability to learn and operate TruckStops automated routing system and Pierre's ticketing menu.
- Comply with and enforce safe work practices.
- Communicate with equipment lessors to ensure equipment is in safe and operable condition.
- Oversee housekeeping in warehouse, dock, battery room and immediate areas outside of the distribution building.
- Conduct accident investigations and complete incident reports.
- High school diploma with one year of working experience in a distribution environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to withstand cold temperatures (-20 degrees F).
- Carry out job orders directed by the Night Warehouse Manager.
- Ability to direct and support coworkers in completing their job tasks accurately and expeditiously.
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate procedural and safety manuals and union contract.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Able to substitute for Night Warehouse Manager as needed.
To be considered, fill out our online application, then forward your resume to:
Pierre's Ice Cream Company
ATTN: Human Resource Department
6200 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44103-3724
See more employment opportunities.