Pierre’s makes it easier to treat yourself to a delicious frozen dessert without feeling overindulgent. It’s all about choices and options. And, with so many flavors, Pierre’s has lots of options!
Watch your portions
An actual serving of ice cream is equal to a 2/3 cup. You can enjoy your favorite flavor without being overindulgent. Just use a small cup or bowl for an ice cream serving dish. Less real estate makes measuring smaller portions easier! Still too tempting? You can also purchase Pierre’s Ice Cream in convenient, pre-portioned 3 fluid ounce ice cream cups in both Chocolate and Vanilla flavors.
Not filling, you say? Let’s dress it up.
Everyone loves a hot fudge sundae, but you can lighten things up and still create something delicious with fresh bananas, raspberries, coconut or strawberries. Add crunch with unsalted raw almonds, pecans or walnuts.
A treat for everyone
Ice cream is great, but Pierre’s offers many better-for-you options to treat yourself to a delicious frozen dessert without feeling overindulgent. There are so many, in fact, the fun part will be deciding which one is your favorite.
- Pierre’s Frozen Yogurt is irresistibly smooth and creamy and offers indulgent taste with fewer calories and less fat than their comparable ice cream flavors.
- Pierre’s Slender® No Sugar Added Reduced Fat Ice Cream offers Pierre’s premium taste with no added sugar.
- Pierre’s Sherbet is naturally low in fat and cholesterol with 160 to 170 calories per 2/3 cup serving.
- Pierre’s Sorbet is naturally fat free and dairy free, with 130-180 calories per 2/3 cup serving.
- Premium Novelties make a perfect portion-controlled snack for kids and adults alike. Pierre’s Ice Pops, Juice Pops, Fudge Pops and Twin Pops are great options for no and low fat treats, while those looking for delicious no sugar added snacks may enjoy a box of Pierre’s Sugar Free Ice Pops.