Whether or not you made a resolution to eat better this year, Pierre’s offers many delicious options for you and your family to enjoy a delicious frozen treat without feeling guilty. After all, nothing should get in the way of enjoying your favorite ice cream! Here are some better-for-you tips that may make it easier …
Go for a smaller bowl. Don’t have a small bowl? A 6-8 fluid ounce cup works fine as well. Less real estate makes for smaller portions. An actual serving of ice cream is equal to ½ cup. Not filling, you say … dress it up!
Everyone enjoys a hot fudge sundae every now and then, but why not lighten your dish up with fresh fruits like bananas, coconut or strawberries. Don’t forget to add some crunch with unsalted raw almonds, pecans or walnuts.
There’s something for everyone:
Pierre’s offers lighter, reduced fat, fat free and no sugar added frozen treat options in a variety of flavors … so many, in fact, the fun part is deciding which Pierre’s item is your favorite.
- Slender No Sugar Added Reduced Fat Ice Cream offers Pierre’s premium taste with no added sugar and is sweetened with Splenda® Brand Sweetener.
- Smooth Churned Light Ice Cream brings you all of the rich, creamy goodness of Pierre’s Premium Ice Cream with half the fat and 30-percent fewer calories.
- ¡Hola Fruta! Pure Fruit Sherbet is naturally low in fat and cholesterol with 130 to 140 calories per ½ cup serving.
- Yovation Probiotic Frozen Yogurt is irresistibly smooth and creamy and offers indulgent taste with less fat and probiotic benefits.
- Sorbet is naturally fat free, cholesterol free sorbet and dairy free with 110 to 120 calories per ½ cup serving.
- Premium Novelties make a perfect portion-controlled snack for kids and adults alike. Pierre’s Ice Pops, Juice Pops, Fudge Pops, Fudge Bars and Twin Pops offer a fat free treat, while those looking for no sugar added snacks may enjoy Pierre’s Sugar Free Ice Pops, No Sugar Added Fudge Pops and No Sugar Added Ice Cream Sandwiches.